I created this blog as a way of sharing one of the things I’m passionate about – manga. While I’ve read less than I’ve watched anime, it’s a medium I’m wanting to explore further, and hope to reach other readers and share with them.
So, the basics of this blog are:
1. I’ll post an article on a manga that I’ve read (usually the first volume unless it’s in another format, like a one-shot)
2. When posting I’ll give a description and a review of the manga (with as few spoilers as possible). The review format will be:
- Storyboard (a synopsis of the title)
- Pencil Sketch (description of the characters)
- Inking (conclusion)
- Doodles (extra info or thoughts)
3. Each post will end with some questions: What is your opinion of this manga? Can you recommend another manga in a similar genre that you enjoyed?
Feel free to leave links to articles on your own blog or others that you’ve found interesting. Thanks!